1. You must be aged 18 or above on 13 June 2017.
2. You must be a resident of the UK (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
3. You must notify Love Productions if you have been convicted of any crime, whether the conviction is spent or unspent, or if you are subject to any current or pending criminal proceedings. Such information will not necessarily affect your application to participate in the Programme.
4. You warrant that all information you supply to Love Productions as part of this application for the Programme is accurate and you have been and will be at all times truthful and honest.
5. Your participation in and compliance with the application process does not in any way constitute an agreement with Love Productions for you to appear in the Programme. Love Productions has no obligation to produce the Programme and even if the Programme is produced there is no obligation on Love Productions, Channel 4 or any other party to broadcast or transmit or otherwise exploit, promote, publicise or advertise the Programme or to include you in any filming and/or in the Programme.
6. When selecting applicants for the Programme Love Productions will, amongst other factors, take into account certain medical criteria based on the individual topics to be featured in the Programme. Initial selection will be based on the application forms and telephone interviews. Love Productions will be looking for a mix of participants to the Programme to reflect the range in age, location, gender and diversity of people in Britain.
7. By submitting your application form, you agree, if you are selected to take part in the Programme, to sign a participant release form granting Love Productions (and its licensees and assigns including Channel 4) all necessary rights and consents to copy, edit and/or use at their sole discretion the products of your contribution to the Programme for any purposes connected with the Programme, the promotion and advertising thereof, and all other rights (including all allied and ancillary rights) in the Programme by any and all media now known or hereafter invented throughout the world for the full period of copyright (and afterwards so far as possible in perpetuity. You further agree, if you are selected to take part in the Programme, that your contribution to it may involve the disclosure to the to the general public of information relating to you of a normally private and possibly medical nature concerning your health.
8. You agree at all times to keep all information relating to the application process for the Programme strictly confidential and you will not disclose or supply any information or material or make any public statement whatsoever regarding the same by any media (including without limitation on blogs, websites and/or social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook etc.
9. Application forms and the information they contain will be retained by Love Productions (in any and all forms including without limitation in writing and electronically) and by submitting your application you agree that Love Productions may share the information with Channel 4. Love Productions and Channel 4 will use your personal details only for the purposes of considering your application for this series and for potential future series and for administration and for related services should you be successful. Your personal information will not be passed to anyone else except where Love Productions is obliged to do so or unless otherwise authorised by you. The information will be kept securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable legislation
10. Love Productions’ decisions regarding all aspects of the Programme including without limitation the selection of contributors is entirely at Love Productions’ sole discretion and cannot be appealed. Love Productions reserves the right at any time and for any reason to change its selection of any contributor and/or to choose a replacement applicant to participate in the Programme
11. Love Productions can only accept application forms either online via www.love.take-part.co.uk/health or by post. Love Productions will not accept applications sent via email.
12. The deadline for applications is 23.59 on 18th August 2017. If you have not heard from a memberof the Love Productions team by phone or email by 25th August 2017 then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful this time.
13. By submitting your Application Form you warrant that you are eligible to participate in the Programme.